Saturday 15 August 2009

Ok first post after being told off by my 1 follower while holding a gun to my head (yep she did) well i'm not a really blog type of person and not sure what to write in these things so you will have to forgive me if it gets boring, the life of a Photographer is not always a Rock and roller all the time but must admit is some of the time :).. well its a start not long i know but a start will add more photos than write i bet and maybe a few of the mad storys along the way.

like the other day I got a Phone call asking if i Blow things up. good job it was over the phone dont think they would of liked my smirk. i asked in what way and they replied you now make things bigger than they are. at this point i knew what they was going on about but thought i would act dumd not really hard for me been doing it for 36 years, well call went on and i said no i dont go to tescos.... see boring really might aswell go to another blog and read their's, I hear there is a good one called inside the mind of a 2o something www.lisamarieblog.com

Simples, add own sound affect

John

No comments:

Post a Comment